Why hello there! I am pretty sure that most people who are reading this belongs to my family, but if you are not, here is a little bit about me. I am originally from Maryland. I did my undergraduate degree at the University of Hartford in West Hartford, Connecticut. I got an BFA in Photography. Currently I am living in London, England (that small island across the pond). I am attending Goldsmiths in New Cross, London for my Masters. I will be receiving an MA in Sociology focusing on Photography and Urban Cultures. I will be here until August of this year (2010). I try to update this when I can. I am not really that good at it. But hopefully when I do update it, you enjoy the adventures, or non-adventures that I go on. To my family, I love and miss you.
Did you take this photo?
ReplyDelete~ Dad