Saturday, December 26, 2009
Home for the Holidays
Forgive me for not writing. I have been home for the past two weeks. A much needed break from London. Wish I could stay home. I leave to fly back to London tomorrow. The day after my boyfriend and our friend Rob fly out for 10 days. We are going to do all the touristy things and watch the fireworks for New Years and do something fun on my birthday. I will update you with all the information once it happens. Nothing really exciting had been happening in London since I last wrote that is why I haven't written anything. Home was really nice. I got to see my mom and my dad and go to NY to see my friends up there. They didn't know I was coming so that was one of the best things to surprise them. Their reactions were priceless. I am going to miss being home, but I will be back in April. In February I am going to Brussels with my Aunt Brenda and then in April Dan is coming and we are going to travel somewhere. We will have it fully figured out by the time he leaves London. But it's 11:05pm and I have to be up in 6 hours to get to the airport and I have yet to pack. I promise promise a better update as soon as I can. xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment